Alorée is a new vision of certified cosmetics ; 'contemporary organics' defines a confident approach which is not in opposition to conventional cosmetics but which has its own codes; a mixture of elegance and simplicity, effectiveness and honesty....
Alorée was founded in 2006 by a french scientist, Alexander Croce, after many years studying chemistry where she learnt how to master the manufacturing process of cosmetics. Alexander began her career working for major cosmetic companies such as L'oreal and Florame, giving her 8 years experience and a great knowledge in cosmetics. After two years of intense and thorough scientific research into young barley shoots and how they can benefit the skin, the results of Chlorophyll C.H.C were validated and Alexandra's decision was to lead the Chlorocosmetics world and create an all natural and organic skincare range giving the brand name Alorée Chlorocosmetics.
Alorée Skincare Range
Alorée is an innovative, contemporary, natural and organic skincare range to suit all skin types. With the addition of a unique ingredient, and a scientifically proven active agent of C.H.C Chlorophyll which has many benefits to the skin is the key to each formula:
- An exclusive, scientifically proven, active agent : C.H.C® is anti-oxidant, anti-ageing, oxygenating and a cell metabolism booster resulting in revitalised skin
- Acts against free radicals that are responsible for the ageing of the skin; It enables to reduce the level of intracellular oxidation from UVB rays. Skin is protected and looks visibly younger
- Irreproachable, silicone-free, galenical pharmacology using an easily absorbed, emulsifying complex with phospholipids, which leaves skin soft and silky.
- Ecocert certified formulas and Cosmebio approved
- Paraben-free, without any listed preservatives
- No artificial fragrances, no allergens : a unique, fresh, organic fragrance with natural molecules only.
- Suitable for sensitive skin and tested under dermatological control.