Read and find out what products are big in the media...!
The new lip gloss shades from Benecos create the perfect pout.
The natural beauty brand has launched two fabulous new lip gloss shades for 2014, adding to their natural and organic collection of cosmetics, perfect for Valentine's kisses.
Benecos Natural Lip Gloss in Flamingo (£6.95) is a matte, rosy-pink colour, great for evening make-up looks, emphasising lips and adding colour for a sexy and shiny pout.
Benecos Natural Lip Gloss in Praline (£6.95) is a sumptuous shade of shimmering hazelnut, which beautifully emphasises lips. The softer and more natural colour will accentuate day make-up styles for a glistening golden glow.
GOT THE MINERALS - Pure Beauty answers your customers' common mineral make-up questions
BENECOS NATURAL MINERAL POWDER
This ultra-free loose powder contains kaolin clay to help prevent inflammstion and remove excess oil. It hides imperfections, evens skin tone and can be used as a bronzer as well as a foundation or face powder.
BEAUTY CONFIDENTIAL - UNSUNG HERO
Finding the right hand cream can be frustrating and expensive. Benecos has come up with a calendula-based cream which is 100% natural and wonderfully soothing. It also contains organic sweet almond oil, burdock fruit extract and rosehip and elderberry fruit extract.
Maidenhead Advertiser - Lifestyle
How to look natural in make-up - It's the trend that's doing the rounds amongst celebrities this season - the natural look.
Say goodbye to heavy eye shadows and bold lip colours. This is all about soft eyes, nude lips and perfectly manicured eyebrows.
Eyebrows are everyone's biggest asset this season, whether you sport a Cara Delevinge-style or barely there brows, always make sure they are manicured. Start by brushing brows into place using an eyebrow comb. Use an eyebrow pencil, such as Benecos Natural Eyebrow Pencil £4.95 and lightly fill in any patchy areas with short strokes, imitating hair.
Sultry Make Up For Smouldering Evenings
Getting that perfect smouldering make-up look can sometimes be tricky, but natural beauty brand, benecos, gives its top tips on re-creating a look reminiscent of Nicole Schrzinger's sexy and smokey eye...
1) Starting with good base is key to creating a flawless somplexion. Try benecos Natural Mineral Powder (£6.95), which comes in four shades to suit most skin tone...
2) Follow this by applying benecos Natural Powder Blush in Mallow Rose (£5.95) to the apples of the cheeks.
3) Once the base is complete, concentrate on the eyes - the main forcus of this look. A soft eye pencil, such as the benecos Natural Kajal Eyeliner (£3.95) is great for smudging across the top and bottom lash line and working towards the outer corners.
4) Add a light dusting of benecos Baked Eyeshadow in Chocolate (£6.95) over the eyeliner on the upper and lower lid, again blending it to the outer corners, for a more intense smokey style.
5) A generous lashing of benecos Natural Maximum Volume Mascara in Deep Black (£6.95) will give eyes a dramatic and sultryappearance.
6) TOP TIP: Team this eye make-up look with a subtly tinted lip gloss, such as the benecos Natural Lip Gloss in Kiss Me (£6.95), a soft rosy tone, to keep the emphasis on the eyes.
Benecos' high quality make-up range offers chic, trendy and inexpensive, certified natural make-up to suit everyone. The products are never tasted on animals.