The Benefits of Natural Perfume
Organic perfumes and perfume for sensitive skin which smell just as good as your favourite fragrance can be difficult to come by. But for those with extremely sensitive skin who may be allergic to perfume, or those who simply want to use only natural skin care and need help on how to choose a perfume which fits their high ethical standards, finding an organic fragrance to complement your arsenal of organic beauty products is essential.
Reputable natural perfume brands, such as Florascent, offer hypoallergenic perfume which allow people with skin sensitivity to enjoy wearing luxury fragrances without compromising on quality or ethics. Florascent organic perfumes are not tested on animals and use only pure essential oils.
Every wondered why you have a sneezing fit when you spray on your favourite fragrance, or why some people's perfume gives you headache? The health and environmental benefits of using natural and organic perfumes are great:
1. Using natural essential oils rather than synthetics to create a fragrance brings emotional and physical healing properties such as calming, energy-enhancing, relaxing or mood-lifting.
2. Organic perfumes do not contain ingredients grown with chemicals, pesticides or toxins, which can cause skin sensitivity and environmental damage.
3. Synthetic smells derived from petrochemicals can cause migraines, nausea and lung irritation.
4. Unlike perfumes which contain synthetic products, natural perfumes are not tested on animals. Ingredients in mass-produced fragrances include phthalates and musk which have led to the terrible mistreatment of animals.
5. Mixing two synthetic perfumes can smell very unpleasant, whereas organic perfumes made from essential oils can be worn separately or layered to create different scents, depending on your mood.
6. Non natural perfumes mask the skin, whereas organic and natural perfumes create an individual, more personal scent on the wearer.
8. In 2010 the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics revealed that the average synthetic fragrance contains up to 14 potentially harmful chemicals which the brands are not required by law to declare. Florascent clearly declares all its ingredients.
9. Responsible organic perfume brands do not use unethical practices when creating their fragrances. Every Florascent natural fragrance is created using the traditional art of natural perfumery which dates back to the 17th century.
10. The vast range of natural and organic perfumes sold in Florascent's online shop are made with exquisite natural compositions using gorgeous natural ingredients found in your favourite organic skin care products, including jasmine, rose, lavender and violet.
Florascent offers a luxurious range of natural perfumes including ladies organic perfume, men's fragrance and natural air fresheners. All are handmade with quality organic ingredients to suit people with skin allergies and an ethical conscience.