How to use Khadi Herbal Hair Colours
To obtain the optium results from your Khadi Herbal Hair Colour please read and follow the instructions carefully.
What will I need :
- Khadi Herbal Hair Colour in your chosen colour
- A large Bowl
- 50°C warm water (see additional information for exceptions regarding temperature)
- Disposable gloves
- An old towel to protect clothing
- A hairdressing colouring brush to apply the Khadi Natural Hair Colour
- A shower Cap
- An old towel or hair turban to keep the paste warm
- Wash your hair using a mild shampoo that doesn't contain silicone - it is best to use a natural and organic shampoo as a conventional shampoo may hinder colour absorption.
- Protect your clothing as staining may occur and cannot be removed.
- Use disposable gloves.
- Carefully mix the powder with 50°C of warm water into a smooth paste.
- Place the bowl with the paste into a warm water bath so that the colour paste retains the optimal warmth.
- Divide your hair into sections and pin in place.
- Take a section of hair and starting at the roots work down the length of the hair strand by strand, when complet take the next section untill all sections are completed.
- Spread the rest of the paste onto the hair and massage in evenly with your fingers. This will result in an even distribution of the colour.
- After application of the Khadi Herbal Hair Colour, place the shower cap over your hair to make sure the hair colour doesn't dry out.
- Then place a towel over the shower cap to keep the paste warm - the warmer the paste the better the colour results.
- Leave on for approximately 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on your hair texture and the desired colour
- After the appropriate time - rinse your hair with lukewarm water, making sure the colour has completely rinsed out and the water runs clear.
- Try to avoid shampooing or styling products for the next 24 to 48 hours so that the colour can develop and set.