Whether you are going away for a long weekend or a full blown summer holiday, you need to pack all your holiday essentials, it's bad enough choosing what clothes to take, whether you should take warmer clothes for chilly nights, are there going to be chilly nights?, do I really need this?, adding to this, the weight of the suitcase, can I carry it? Is it too heavy? Is the suitcase too heavy to take on the plane etc. etc., and do you really want to haul heavy luggage with loads of full size toiletries? No, not really, so, it's best to opt for travel size toiletries in your holiday essentials travel bag. Lavera has taken all this into consideration when choosing the size of their toiletries, there are plenty of travel size toiletries to choose from, here are just a few to include in your holiday essentials toiletry bag, which we recommend or you just shouldn't be without on your summer holiday.
- Basis Sensitive Lip Balm
- Lip gloss in place of lipstick for a sexy pout
- Hydro Refresh Gel Cream (for dry skin) OR
- Mattifying Balancing Cream (for combination skin)
- Natural and Refresh Deo Roll On (refreshing lime fragrance)
- Sensitive Sun Lotion SPF30
- Kids Sensitive Sun Lotion SPF50+, this is not only for babies and children but for adults too
What else do you need to take in your holiday essentials bag?
Here are some full size holiday essential toiletries that you shouldn't be without to keep your skin and hair, nourished, moisturised and in tip top condition while having fun on your summer holiday or your long weekend away.
- Basis Sensitive Cleansing Gel (for all the family to use, that means taking 1 product instead of 1 each)
- Basis Sensitive Toothpaste
- Hair Shampoo
- After Sun Lotion (this can double up as a body lotion)
Don't forget whatever you take as your holiday essential travel size toiletries, the main aim of a holiday is to chill out and just have loads of fun.